Benefit from the most complete clinical trial and drug landscape for ADCs
What we cover
Beacon ADC is a manually curated database solution that includes clinical trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved and discontinued:
- ADC (Antibody Drug Conjugates)
- SMDCs (Small Molecule Drug Conjugates)
- Ligand Conjugated Nanoparticles
- Liposomal Drug Conjugate and other comparable modalities
How it helps
Here are a few example use cases that have benefitted our clients in accelerating their ADC development programs:
- Benchmark drug development and clinical trial strategies against competitors.
- Getting an in-depth competitive landscape overview of the competitors and their assets in the clinic.
- Drastically reduce manual research time with our database solution which allows users to rapidly assemble data for analysis on targets, payloads and much more.
- Identify new players and new assets in entering the clinic and monitor their progress.
How Beacon ADC works
Search the trial and drug landscape by linker, payload and target alongside 20 other search criteria including disease, line of therapy, biomarker, sponsor etc. Instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
How we target the data
We house all publicly available sources of data updated within 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical Trials Registries
- Scientific Journals and Publications
- Company Reports and Presentations
- Press Releases
- Conference Reports and Abstracts
- Government and Regulatory Organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our ADC Expert
Jia He, PhD is the lead research analyst for ADCs in the Beacon Targeted Therapies teams.
Sign up to her weekly newsletter with the latest ADC landscape with data from Beacon ADC.
Don’t miss Jia at the upcoming 13th World ADC San Diego 2022 (September 6-9) where she will be giving an insightful presentation – find out more.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all engineered and non-engineered immune cell therapies, including CAR-T, TCR, NK, TILs, Gamma-Delta T Cells and more
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Beacon Cancer Vaccine provides the solution you need to master the prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines field.
Covering all Immune Checkpoint Combination Trials and Immune Checkpoint Modulators in development across 27 different checkpoint targets
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
Beacon DDR steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the DDR field.
From gene-editing technologies, novel delivery systems, and a variety of genetic materials being used- Beacon Gene Therapy steps into the field to give drug developers a precise and detailed view of how the gene therapy landscape looks.
Covering Oligonucleotide-based, mRNA-Based, Ribozyme, and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing therapies, as well as RNA-Targeted Small Molecules – Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
From capturing viral family and strains to understanding any genetic modifications – Beacon Oncolytic Viruses steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the Oncolytic Virus field.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.