About the report
Using data derived from Beacon as of 30th of June 2023, the following series provides analysis of the existing Microbiome landscape, an overview of what happened so far in 2023, and a look at what the future might bring.
The two part analysis is split into:
- The drug landscape – analysis of the clinical development status, the top 10 diseases, and changes observed from 2022 to H1 2023
- The trial landscape and regulatory updates – overview of H1, trials initiated, status changes and all regulatory updates
How the most complete Microbiome database can help you
What we cover
Beacon Microbiome covers all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications. The database includes:
- Live biotherapeutics
- Whole ecosystem derived products
- Inactivated microbes
- Microbiome targeting molecules
- Microbiome sourced molecules
All nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, medical foods and diagnostics are excluded.
How Beacon Microbiome works
Search the trial and drug landscape by microbial species, target factor and therapy type, alongside other search criteria to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.