About these reports
Using data derived from Beacon as of 16th of January 2022, the following series provides analysis of the existing Microbiome landscape, an overview of what happened in 2022, and a look at what the future might bring.
The three part analysis is split into:
- The drug landscape – An overview of 2022, the top 10 diseases, and changes observed from H1 to H2
- Regulatory updates 2022 – Approvals, ODDs, RPDs, FTDs, and INDs
- The trial landscape – An overview of 2022, with an analysis of trials initiated and observations of variances in patient enrollment for completed trials
Find out more
Beacon is the essential decision-support tool for developers of complex therapeutics. Our market-defining, proprietary ontologies, combined with the most accurate and comprehensive life sciences data, provide our customers with unparalleled visibility of the drug and trial landscape.
With Beacon, you can make drug development decisions with confidence. This is why 23 of the world’s top 25 drug developers trust us.
Speak with our team
Our dedicated account and research teams can help you with questions by showing you how this insight and data is collated on Beacon.
How the most complete Microbiome database can help you
What we cover
Beacon Microbiome covers all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications. The database includes:
- Live biotherapeutics
- Whole ecosystem derived products
- Inactivated microbes
- Microbiome targeting molecules
- Microbiome sourced molecules
All nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, medical foods and diagnostics are excluded.
How Beacon Microbiome works
Search the trial and drug landscape by microbial species, target factor and therapy type, alongside other search criteria to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.