About these reports
Using data derived from Beacon ADC, The 2022 ADC Landscape Review series encompasses four reports that provide valuable insight to the 2022 ADC landscape and beyond.
You will be given a detailed analysis of the clinical landscape (as of the 15th January 2023), along with a full list of notable 2022 regulatory announcements and deals, plus a look at what the future might hold for the ADC space in 2023.
This four part series consists of:
- The Clinical Landscape – an extensive analysis of the clinical ADC space.
- 2022 Regulatory Announcements – including approvals, fast track designations, breakthrough therapy designations, orphan drug designations, and more.
- ADC Deals in 2022 – a comprehensive list of all the ADC deals throughout 2022.
- What Does The Future Hold? – take a deep dive into late-stage ADCs in development and a look at new clinical ADCs in 2023.
How the most complete ADC database can help you
What we cover
Beacon ADC is a manually curated database solution that includes clinical trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved and discontinued:
- ADC (Antibody Drug Conjugates)
- SMDCs (Small Molecule Drug Conjugates)
- Ligand Conjugated Nanoparticles
- Liposomal Drug Conjugate and other comparable modalities
How Beacon ADC works
Search the trial and drug landscape by linker, payload and target alongside 20 other search criteria including disease, line of therapy, biomarker, sponsor etc. Instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.