About these reports
Using data from Beacon as of the 16th of January 2023, the following series provides an analysis of the existing Gene Therapy landscape, an overview of what happened in 2022, and a look at what the future might bring.
The four-part analysis is split into:
- The Landscape Overview – An Analysis of the entire drug and trial landscape changes from H2 2022 to now.
- 2022 Highlights – Highlights of the Gene Therapy (GT) collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions of 2022, as well as the regulatory announcements for GT assets.
- Current Trial Landscape – A detailed review of the trial landscape broken down by change of status and phase and a review of assets which entered the clinic in 2022.
- Enrolment Figures + 2023 and Beyond – A comparison of the actual and estimated enrolment figures for the main disease indications of each main gene therapy disease group*
*data only shows results from trials which have posted both actual and estimated enrolment figures.
Beacon Gene Therapy
How the most complete gene therapy database can help you
What we cover
We included trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- RNA/DNA Viral vector-based therapies
- DNA Non-viral vector-based therapies
- Genetically Modified cell therapies
- Empty Vector Trials
- Other comparable modalities within gene therapy, whether cell-free or cell-based
- Beacon Gene Therapy covers all genetically driven non-oncology indications that utilize gene therapy to mediate the condition.
How Beacon Gene Therapy works
Search the clinical trial and drug landscape by gene/mutation, editing technology (CRISPR/Cas9, Cas-CLOVER, etc.), gene delivery system, promoter, etc., instantaneously and/or extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
If publicly available, information regarding immunogenicity is included (unique to Beacon Gene Therapy).