The 2022 AACR Meeting delivered a significant amount of new data and analysis regarding numerous drugs and clinical trials within the ADC space. At Beacon, we have extracted all the key data, updated our database, and put it into a downloadable report.
Summary insights for ADC-related abstracts at AACR 2022:
- A total of 102 ADC-related abstracts were identified
- 84% Of the 102 abstracts contained preclinical data
- 24% Of clinical abstracts and 33% of preclinical abstracts were from non-traditional drug conjugate studies
- 65 therapies were presented across the abstracts – 57 are preclinical studies
- Of the 65 therapies, the majority of drugs are MMAE payload based
Find out more
This insight and data is part of the subscription to Beacon ADC.
Speak with our Team
Our dedicated team is on hand to showcase how Beacon can help you find the answers to your ADC questions.
About Beacon Targeted Therapies
We are a clinical trial and pipeline database solution, designed in partnership with pharmaceutical professionals. We track targeted therapies to provide accurate, in-depth and real-time information in the rapidly evolving landscape of drug development.
Learn more about how our clinical trials and drug database solutions can be tailored to your research requirements