Manuela Corti, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida
Speak with our team about Beacon Gene Therapy
What is Beacon Gene Therapy?
Beacon Gene Therapy is a manually curated database solution that includes clinical trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- Non-viral and viral vector delivered gene therapies (in vivo and ex vivo)
- Antisense or other naked DNA technologies (shRNA, siRNA, mRNA, etc.)
- Empty Vector Trials
- Other comparable modalities within gene therapy whether cell-free or cell-based
- Will not cover CAR-T or Non-CAR-T oncology therapies (This is covered in Beacon Adoptive Cell)
- Beacon Gene Therapy covers all genetically driven non-oncology indications that utilize gene therapy to mediate the condition.
Our Gene Therapy Team
Alexandra Watt – Research Analyst
Paulina Szymanska – Senior Account Manager
What is Beacon?
We are a clinical trial and pipeline database solution, designed in partnership with pharmaceutical professionals. We track targeted therapies to provide accurate, in-depth and real-time information in the rapidly evolving landscape of drug development.
Learn more about how our clinical trials and drug database solutions can be tailored to your research requirements