The 2022 AACR Meeting delivered a significant amount of new data and analysis regarding numerous drugs and clinical trials within the bispecific space. At Beacon, we have extracted all the key data, updated our database, and put it into a downloadable report.
Summary insights for bispecific-related abstracts at AACR 2022:
- A total of 120 bispecific-related abstracts were identified
- 64 Presented preclinical data
- 36 Presented novel preclinical data
- 20 Presented clinical data
- CD3 was the most common target, appearing in 27 abstracts followed closely by PD-L1 with 26 abstracts
- Compared to AACR 2021, CD47 has entered the top targets chart with over 12 abstracts studying it in combination with checkpoint targets such as PD-L1
About Beacon Targeted Therapies
We are a clinical trial and pipeline database solution, designed in partnership with pharmaceutical professionals. We track targeted therapies to provide accurate, in-depth and real-time information in the rapidly evolving landscape of drug development.
Learn more about how our clinical trials and drug database solutions can be tailored to your research requirements