July 26-29, 2022 | Boston, MA
The 3rd Cytokine-Based Drug Development Summit has been developed following extensive research to address your biggest challenges in the cytokine field.
With 30+ expert speakers, including the hottest academic researchers and leading figures from the industry, this 4-day program is your opportunity to gain insight into the latest clinical advancement and have thought-provoking discussions about how to overcome the field’s greatest drug development challenges.
What can you expect to see?
- Further your understanding of the underlying mechanisms of action, and T-cell exclusion from the tumor in order to turn cold tumors ‘hot’ with Ask-Gene Pharma
- Optimize cytokine engineering to ensure stability and improve the favorable risk-benefit profile with Proviva Therapeutics
- Leverage insights from the industry’s leading lights to overcome toxicity challenges by ensuring tumor targeting is selective and therefore enhances the anti-tumor response with Equilium, Cytonus Therapeutics & Cytimmune
- Take a deep dive into preclinical cancer models covering both in vitro and in-vivo studies and how these are unveiling the most favored pharmaceuticals properties of therapeutic cytokines with Astra Zeneca & Xilio Therapeutics
- Uncover the latest data coming out of the clinic of cytokines in combination with checkpoint inhibitors and monoclonal antibodies with Alkermes & NeoImmune Tech
Get your copy of the brand-new agenda for the full list of speakers and sessions.
To learn more about how Beacon’s Cytokine module solution can help you and your team reach your drug development goals click here.