Track the microbiome clinical trial and drug landscape with Beacon Microbiome
What we cover
Beacon Microbiome covers all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications. The database includes:
- Live biotherapeutics
- Whole ecosystem derived products
- Inactivated microbes
- Microbiome targeting molecules
- Microbiome sourced molecules
All nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, medical foods and diagnostics are excluded.
How Beacon helps
Here are some examples of how Beacon Microbiome can accelerate your research programs:
- Search for microbiome drugs across all stages of development so you can stay on top of new approaches in drug design.
- Drastically reduce manual research time with our database solution which allows you to rapidly navigate data for analysis based on microbiome targets, species, therapy type and much more.
- Real-time updates to help you keep track of new players, new assets and entries into the clinic which is vital in such a rapidly developing field.
How Beacon Microbiome works
Search the trial and drug landscape by microbial species, target factor and therapy type, alongside other search criteria to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
How we target the data
We house all publicly available sources of data updated within 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical trials registries
- Scientific journals and publications
- Company reports and presentations
- Press releases
- Conference reports and abstracts
- Government and regulatory organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our Microbiome Expert
Costanza Gorini, MScR, the lead research analyst for Beacon Microbiome.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to uncover the latest insights into the Microbiome landscape using data from Beacon Targeted Therapies.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDCs), Protein Drug Conjugates (PDCs), Immunotoxins and more
Covering all engineered and non-engineered immune cell therapies, including CAR-T, TCR, NK, TILs, Gamma-Delta T Cells and more
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Beacon Cancer Vaccine provides the solution you need to master the prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines field.
Covering all Immune Checkpoint Combination Trials and Immune Checkpoint Modulators in development across 27 different checkpoint targets
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
Beacon DDR steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the DDR field.
From gene-editing technologies, novel delivery systems, and a variety of genetic materials being used- Beacon Gene Therapy steps into the field to give drug developers a precise and detailed view of how the gene therapy landscape looks.
From capturing viral family and strains to understanding any genetic modifications – Beacon Oncolytic Viruses steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the Oncolytic Virus field.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.